Friday, January 8, 2010

Show Us Your Life- New Years Resolutions!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner



I love reading Kelly's blog! I found it several months ago and just love reading it! She does "Show Us Your Life" on Fridays and it basically is different topics to blog about! So some Fridays if I can relate to the topics I will post about them! :)
This week's is our New Year Resolutions. I am not a big resolutions kinda girl because honestly I think sometimes it is in name only. So if I had a come up with a resolution for 2010, I would say mine is to read the Bible cover to cover in '10. Every chapter, every line, every word. I trust the Lord to reveal much through His word this year! I am excited to learn and grow this year!

{Also, as you may have noticed I changed my blog up for the New Year! Hope you like it!}
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: