Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun Weekend!

This past weekend my best friend, Sarah came to visit me! She hasn't come to Belton since last April so it was very exciting!!! We grew up together and lived together our first year of college!
On Friday night after Sarah got here we had so much to catch up on and had a great time! Below are some pictures from Saturday!!!


Me and Sarah ready to leave!



My former roommate, Sarah and current roommate, Stefanie! :) LOVE these girls!


We first went shopping and then to eat at this great place.....



Chick-fil-a is such a great place! :) Yum!
Then, we went to see the Blind Side! This was my second time seeing it and I think it was even better the second time! I LOVE this movie! It is definately one to buy!

After the movie we came back to my apartment to make dinner! :)

Here is Sarah making homemade salsa!!! {It was SO good! I love anything Mexican food wise!!!}






Me putting the finishing touches to the hot sauce! :)



Hope you had a great weekend!




No comments: