Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas-Part 2

Christmas Celebration Part 2 was spent in Wichita with the Whaley's! We had a fabulous time and I think it was probably my favorite time/trip we have ever had with family! The cold was cold, but we had a great time, had TONS of food, played games, watched football and of course went shopping! :) All in all it was a great trip!
Here is pictures from Friday:
Frozen pond outside



Played Apples to Apples! Very fun and great for all ages! :)



We watch lots of football! :)







Mom





{Bethany got this awesome rain stick! Everyone took turns playing with it! :) }






{Brandon and Uncle Tim}


{Cole with the rain stick!}



{Aunt Amy, Uncle Craig, and Mom}





{Aunt Becky with her new DVD player....we surprised her with this so that she can watch it during her chemo....continuing to pray for healing from the ultimate Healer!!!!!}



Me with my gong



{Bethany and Grandma}



{Grandma and I}
LOVE this picture! :)



{Bethany and me}


{Grandpa, Grandma and all 7 grandkids!}






The orginal five!



{Uncle Tim, Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Amy, & Mom}





{Aunt Amy, Uncle Craig, Ella & Cole}






{Mom and Dad}





{Grandpa & Grandma}










My cousins- Charles & Heather







{Charles, Heather, Uncle Tim, Aunt Becky, & Brandon}










My family!
















************************************************************************








Saturday-- We all went to my Aunt Linda's house! It was great to see more family. We ate and then watched a movie!

Movie Time! :)







{Dad, Ben, Aunt Linda}








{Reagan, Aunt Jana, me & Mom}








{Dad, Grandpa, & Uncle Galan}




To end on a warm note, it was 13 degrees when we left Sunday morning!
{I am already for summer!!}

May I be the last to wish a Merry Christmas 2009! I am very excited about Christmas 2010!

Only 10 1/2 months until the decorating begins! :)






No comments: