Saturday, January 30, 2010



So today has been a good and calm day of sorts! I love having Saturday to catch up on all of things that I just haven't gotten around to during the week! :)
Yesterday, I bought this armband for my ipod when I work out! Today was the first day I have used it and I LOVE it! It is so nice not to worry about dropping my ipod or tripping and falling because of it...yes, I am that talented that one day I knew it would happen!






Mine is black inside of white and I have a pink ipod! :)

My roommate Stefanie and I went to Target for a little bit and looked around! :) I bought a cute long sleeve shirt for $2.68...because apparently winter has decided to return to Texas! I am dreaming of summer!
And what could make a Saturday more perfect than a trip to Walmart?
Hope you had a wonderful Saturday! Looking forward to tomorrow! :)

No comments: