Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 19th

On Tuesday was my birthday, some friends and I went to Chili's and then we came back to my apartment and watched my favorite show, The Biggest Loser!!!! It was a great day and even though I had to go to school it was fun! Though, it feels weirder to be "older!" Enjoy some pictures of my birthday! :)

Me and my great friend, Ashley!
She and I are both education majors so we have pretty much every class together and work together A LOT on lesson plans and such!




My roommate, Stefanie and sis, Bethany


Beth and I


About to open presents! :) YAY!








I got this children's book from Ashley!





Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for the baking pans! LOVE THEM!
Now, I need a reason to make a cake! :)















This would be great for a cake!











This is from Bethany! It is going to go on my desk! :)








I got these cute glitterly words from Beth and they are currently out for my Valentine's decorations! :)



Thanks for everyone who made me special on my birthday!



No comments: