Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Birthday Lunch!

The Saturday before my birthday, my parents had a lunch and invited some people over to celebrate! We had a great time and I enjoyed seeing people I don't get to all the time! :)
Enjoy the pictures!




Sarah and Me


Me with the cake! :)


Bethany and Me


Sarah and Me



Cake :) It was delicous!





My dad's parents- Grandaddy & Granmomma!




Grandaddy and Me






Bethany, Me, and Mom! :)







Our family! LOVE THEM! :)









with the grandparents!






Natalie, Me and Bethany








Our friends the Jordan's!







Side of cake!









Candles






:)






Blowing out the candles!





Getting ready to open presents!













Some new cookware! :)
{Does it mean you are old if you get kitchen stuff? ha!}







"One shoe can change your life!"
-Cinderella







aftermath of the presents


I am so blessed! And had such a great day! Thank you to all who made me feel special! :)



No comments: