Friday, January 29, 2010

Show Us Your Life-Fashion Tips!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner





This week for Kelly's Show Us Your Life, the topic is fashion tips!
So here are mine...I believe you do not have to spend a lot of money to look/feel great! You should wear what looks good on you and you feel good in! Because, lets face it if you don't feel good you can't be at your best! Even women who love Jesus, can have fashion sense! He has commanded us to love one another but also ourselves!
Briana's Fashion Tips:

1. It's ALL about the shoes!
Shoes can totally make an outfit!

I wear a lot of flats...some are pictured above.... they are comfortable but still cute! I do wear heals occasionally but it needs to be a non-marathon walking event! :)

2. JEWELRY!

I love jewelry...the bigger and more color the better! It can really dress up an outfit!

I also love dresses! They are great for spring/summer and even fall/winter. I just wear a long sleeved shirt underneath! :) Of course, with jewelry too!


This is some of my favorite jewelry!


I store my jewelry in a large 3 drawer plastic container! :)
These are just necklaces!

My earrings!
3. When you can, always wear a scarf!

You can always wear a solid shirt/dress and a scarf with it! :)
In Texas, scarf season doesn't last as long as I would like but I make the most of it! :)
I knitted this one.

Solid colors are fun!



This my newest scarf! I got it at Target for $3.74! Heck yes! I wore it hear with a solid black shirt!


And here with a black dress.

Here are some of my favorite scarves!



I knitted the ones on the right! :)
4. Buy items you can use to layer!
I know Texas weather is so crazy and unpredictable so I buy things that I can wear almost all year either with a sweater or jacket for cold months or by itself during the summer, which in Texas is from March to November! :)
Like this little sweater and long sleeve shirt...with a scarf of course!



Or here...I wore this sleeve less top this past summer and here it is in December!
***Note: the jewelry! :)

5. I love this soft track suits! :) They are great to wear running errands or around the house! And they can be cute too! I have worn them with all kinds of scarves and jewelry!

This is currently what I am wearing right now! :)




Hope you enjoyed my fashion tips...I am no expert but just know what works for me!
Have a fabulous Friday!


2 comments:

Abby said...

I have that same track suit! Nothing beats comfort, that's for sure.

Great post!

Brandie said...

You are so cute! I love all of your accessories. Thank you so much for stopping by Dream Custom Artwork.