Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2009- A Year in Review

What a year 2009 has been!


It just seems like yesterday I was writing about 2008 and now here we are in 2010! This year could be mainly summed up with school! I took 46 hours this year! WOW! I am amazed by that! This year has seemed to pass in a blur! Even in the busiest though, God has done some great and awesome things this year! My heart has been softened in different areas and He has shown me His faithfulness over and over!

In many ways, this year has been difficult. I have lost some people unexpectedly and it has not been easy but each time the Lord make His word more urgent and His message becomes more powerful! He has saved the world and we should never forget it! It pierces hearts and changes lives.

I am looking forward to 2010 and know God has great things in store in the coming year!


He alone is worthy!



No comments: