Friday, January 29, 2010

So.....this week!

So this week has been absolutely crazy! School is in full swing and I started interning this week! It has definately been an experience already! I actually am in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade classrooms this semester! Definately different than my first graders last semester! This kids are as tall as me atleast some of them are! The shock is slowly wearing off but then the reality set in that I have 90+ kids names to learn! Oh man! I just don't know if that is going to happen!
I am good with names but I am not THAT good! I really love to learn everyone's name because I feel that is special! I LOVE for people to call my name....a name is your idenity and who you are! Though, I about passed out when my first students started calling me, "Miss Van Zandt."
Now, I am used to that and love to hear that as well!
Other than school not much has been going on, but I did get to watch this precious and cute little girl on Wednesday! :)

Isn't she so cute?


We had lots of fun!



Here was my best attempt at taking a picture of both of us! Forgive my photography skills!
Hope you have had an awesome week!

No comments: