Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Word for Wednesday from the WORD!

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all

these things shall be added unto you."

-Matthew 6:33

I love this verse and really have been pulled to it these last couple of weeks! I believe God is showing me that if I seek Him above all else, He will worry about the rest! I am so thankful for that! I want to seek Him above all other things that this world has to offer! He is King of kings! :)

******************************************************************

Watching the news today about Haiti just continued to break my heart for the people there especially the now orphan children! {I wish I could take one of them!!!! I would love to have a Haiti baby!!!!} My prayers continued to ask the Lord would comfort like only He can and somehow, someway He would receive glory from this! May people come to know Jesus because of this awful situation!

****I will have pictures from my birthday up tomorrow!****

Love,

No comments: