Friday, January 22, 2010

Show Us Your Life-Favorite Shopping Spots!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner






So today over at Kelly's Korner, she is discussing our favorite shopping spots! And like any girl I like to shop! So here are a few of my favorite places to visit!

Okay, let me be honest here....Hobby Lobby is probably my favorite place to go ever. I love the fact that they have good clearance and their stuff is really cute! A LOT {meaning almost all} of my decorating stuff comes from here.




This is another great place for clearance stuff! I bought lots of stuff here before and after Christmas this year. Sometimes it can be hit or miss but if you watch for sales, you can get some great deals!

Oh WM! How I love thee! I could go to Wal-mart multiple times a week if I had the time or wanted to! I love just looking around at the neat stuff they have. Now don't get me wrong sometimes it is just plain junk but then sometimes you can find great deals/stuff! I browse their clearance and decor/craft sections often.
{This year, they had the best scarves for only $5 each! I have at least 3 of them already!}




I do get quite a bit of clothes from Penny's especially since I dress up many days a week. Sales here can be harder to come by but again it is all about timing.

I also shop at Cato Fashion store often. I LOVE their jewelry! It is really cute and cheap!
TJ's is another fun place to browse around! You can find some great deals here as well! But you have to go often...and where I live now they do not have one!





Oh Tarjay! LOVE this store and could spend WAY too much money here if I had the money or time!


Hope you enjoyed reading about my favorite shopping adventures. You don't have to have a lot of money to have cute/nice things but you do have to be a bargain hunter! :)


Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Enjoyed reading about your favorite stores! I, too, LOVE Hobby Lobby! (How could anyone not?!)

Andrea said...

I Love TARGET too!!! :)

Briana Kate said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Come by often!