Monday, March 22, 2010

The Time Has Come!




Well, Spring Break is offically over. I am back home as of yesterday afternoon {my apartment!}. Yesterday was a great day but fairly busy! We had snow on our drive to church! Crazy for March in Texas! I am so over snow this year. I am a warm weather girl all the way so this winter has been real rough! Hoperfully the cold and snow is gone for A LONG time!



It was 70 degrees and beautiful today!

************************************************************************
This afternoon I went to visit some friends and see their new baby! I have watched their oldest two kids for two years now and now they have a third precious little one! :)

This is Graham David. His is so sweet and a great little guy! :)


Here is the new three I will be watching! :)

{Pierce, Graham and Carlee!}

*******************************************************************

Hope you had a great weekend!

Love,

No comments: