Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March!

Happy March!

Are you ready for this month? I think I am! March=SPRING BREAK!

PRAISE THE LORD! Less than two weeks and I will have a WHOLE week off! I am very excited about this and hope that it will be a time that I can recharge and be renewed for the rest of this semester!

I am in awe of the greatness of our Lord! Last night/today, I have been thinking about the goodness of Jesus and how He is everything to me. Words cannot express the need I have for Jesus in my life or the vastness of what He has done for me! May my life bring Him praise in all that I do!

I am praying this verse especially for the month of March!

"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

{Psalm 139:23-24}

I want my life to reflect that of my King.

and nothing else.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi, found your blog through Kelly's Korner! It's awesome to be able to read about other college girls. And I'm so looking forward to spring break too!