Thursday, March 4, 2010

First Job Fair!

Today was my very first job fair! :)

Crazy I know! I talked to several school districts and got some great information! Right now, I am not applying anywhere to teach yet but will be in the late fall so hopefully I will have a job after Christmas! I will just wait and see what the Lord has in store for this next season!
My roommate went to the job fair too! So here is both of us super early this morning all dressed up! {And yes we happened to both wear blue! ha!}

And me!

Hope you had a great Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday!

Can I get an AMEN!?!?


1 comment:

Jessica said...

AMEN! haha one class tomorrow then it's break! A lot of my friends from other schools don't have their break til the next week either!

Job Fairs scare me! ha I haven't ever been to one before!