Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Do you KNOW HIM?

Every year at UMHB there is a spring Revival! I love this "tradition" in our school and it is such a huge event including a huge white tent in the quad of our campus! Last year, I was on the planning committee for Revival and it seriously has been the absolute best thing that I have done while I have been in college!!!!!!!!!
Tonight, I went to my very last Revival as a UMHB student. This is so bitter sweet. Yes, I am ready to be done with school but the memories are hard to let go of this place. I know God called me here for this time and I can see how He has changed me in the process. Thank you Father!
Tonight, as the theme states above, will talked about knowing Christ and living our lives in His Light! I desire to know Him more deeply and for Him to stir my heart!
Knowing Jesus is the only way we can impact others for His name! I am praying that I would know Him more and He would be made known in my life!

No comments: