Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break!

Well, it is Spring Break this week! (AMEN!) It has been a great week so far and I am looking forward to enjoying the next couple of days! :)
The highlight of the week so far (besides my cousin, Heather visiting and going to see Taylor Swift) has been seeing my cousins Avery and Devin!

This is Avery! I haven't seen her since Christmas and she has grown so much!


This is me with Avery on Sunday!
***************************************************************
Today, all of the girls in the family had lunch together! This is our first time to be together in awhile and first time to all have lunch with Avery!

Bethany with Avery

Avery and I! It was so fun to see everyone!

Hope you are having a great week! :)




1 comment:

Jessica said...

you got some great T.Swift pictures! and looks like ya had a blast- I love concerts!

Hope you have an amazing, relaxing Spring Break!!