Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ashley's Shower!

This past Saturday my friends, Kathy and Stefanie, and I threw our friend Ashley a wedding shower at my apartment! She is getting married in June! Ashley and I met my freshman year of school and she and I have every class together because we are both education majors! :)

We had a blast and I hope she had a great time!




The bride!

Ashley and I

Kathy and Ashley



Kathy, Ashley, Me and Stefanie
{We all met our freshman year and lived on the same hall!}


Ashley and her cake

This was out of cupcakes and I thought it was so cute!






Johanna and Stefanie
{This is actually a great picture because Stefanie is my current roommate and Johanna will be my new roommate in the fall! :)}





Food table







Leigh and Ashley






Hope you had a great weekend! :)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

that cupcake cake is soo cute!!
Isn't it crazy that our friends are going to be getting married soon? I have a couple friend that are probably getting engaged soon... so hard for me to imagine haha!