Sunday, March 28, 2010

Holy Week

Happy Palm Sunday!!!!
I hope you enjoyed today! I keep thinking about what the Sunday before the Resurrection was like. The triumphant entry of Jesus coming into Jerusalem!!! What was that like to be there?
I can't imagine what Jesus was thinking going into Jerusalem. He knew what was going to happen and freely gave Himself upon the Cross. The magnitude and depth of His love is overwhelming and astounding! This is the week to celebrate this Love and remember why we celebrate!!!!
I want to think about the Cross all week (even more than normally)! THANK YOU, FATHER FOR THIS WEEK!!!!
Happy Holy Week!
I am praying that this week the Father would show me more of His Story and that it would deeply effect my heart!
{Sorry, for the lack of posting this weekend! I just took time for some R &R and then my camera batteries died so....I will have pics up tomorrow!}
Hope you had a fabulous week and rejoiced in the fact that JESUS LIVES!!!!!!

No comments: