Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wonderful (Not Wordless) Wednesday!!!

Today too much has gone on to be a "Wordless Wednesday!" HA!

Here is my official acceptance letter in the College of Education! I received this a couple of days ago just forgot to post it until now! This is an exciting step and now I only have to qualify for Student Teaching to officially be able to GRADUATE!!!! :)

It says ACCEPTED with a purple circle around it! :)




****************************************************************************
Today in first grade some of the interns helped the students create a flag! It was huge! I loved it so much I took pictures!





Yes, those are hand prints done in paint!!!



Isn't it cute?





No major issues! We all remained clean! Praise the Lord!!
{Every child in first grade did this! So 5 classes times about 20 kiddos each is about 100!!}
****************************************************************************
And here is a picture of Bethany and I today! :)






Hope you had a Wonderful Wednesday!!! :)
Briana Kate



No comments: