Monday, September 21, 2009

Wildlife!

So tonight, my roommate and I were coming back from eating dinner and we saw these animals right across from our apartment!!!!! So I of course always being prepared whipped out my camera and began to take pictures! :)



Some of them are kinda dark because the sun was setting!!! ENJOY! :)







Little fawn





He posed for me! :)








Running away {this is after I tried to get as close as possible!!}








There is two in the picture..one is in the middle at the right of a tree and one is to the left of him also partly behind a tree!






Then there was also a peacock!!!!!






Pretty colors! :)





So that was the adventure for today! :)
******************************************************************************
Today is also my Grandma's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Happy Birthday, Grandma!!!!
Love you so much and so very thankful for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At Bethany's graduation in June of 2009
{Me, Grandma, Bethany, and Grandpa}
Hope you had a very blessed Monday! :)




No comments: