Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hello Fall!

Happy First Day of Fall! :)
Well, it has actually felt like fall today! It has been rainy on and off and only like 60 degrees and very breezy! WOW! For Texas that is amazing this time of year...I think it was still like 85 last year in October! Anyway, it does feel like fall offically now, so my apartment is semi decorated for this event! (I am sure I will find more stuff this weekend when I visit my parents! My mom also has the best decorations!!!) But here is what we have so far....



Welcome! :) (AND yes apartment pictures coming soon!!!!!)

Pumpkin



I like this one! :)




:)




Above our door! :) We have to decorate now for fall because Christmas is coming soon! :) AND I decorate way early for Christmas because I love the season so much!!!!!!!!!!! What is greater (besides Easter) than the birth of our Lord and Savior!!?!?!
May the Lord richly bless you! :)




No comments: