Friday, September 11, 2009

Fav Verse Friday! #7

"He is before all things, and in him all things hold
together."
Colossians 1:17
As a Believer in Jesus we have the promise that He will hold all things together! I love that the Lord is before all things and that He is already over all. We don't have to worry about tomorrow for the Lord has already taken care of it! :)
*****************************************************************************
Today is a day all Americans will forever remember. My thoughts and prayers have been with the families that were directly affected by 9-11. 8 years seems like along time ago but yet just like yesterday. May the Lord comfort those and the American people hold true to the fact that the Lord is in control and Sovereign over ALL!






**********************************************************************************

Tonight, my friend, Rachel had a party to share about her experience in South Africa! She was in Africa all of last Spring! :) It was so good to see her and hear about how the Lord should her and her teammate during the spring semester! My heart was encouraged and I think I fell in love with some of the kids and wanted to get to hold and love on them!!! :) It was amazing to see what great things the Lord did! Here is some of my favorite pictures from Rachel!


Rachel and a cute little boy



Sweet baby!



Such kissable cheecks!















My heart hurts for these precious kids without homes and parents. They desperately need people to be the hands and feet of Jesus to them!
**************************************************************************
Bring me joy,
Bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You
glory

And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me
pain

But if that's what it takes to praise
You

Jesus, bring the rain!



Tonight this is my prayer...whatever it takes to follow Jesus! No matter what! Praise His Name! For He is worthy!
Briana Kate

No comments: