Thursday, September 17, 2009

2{point}2 BILLION!

For the past two years, I have attended a Bible study on Sunday nights with a great couple and a group of about 12-15 college students that are mission minded people! This is my third year and I get so some out of each week! I look forward to this study all week and can't wait for it! It is encouraging to be around people who care about people and making the name of JESUS famous!
Tonight, my heart is heavy still from what we talked about Sunday! We meet some great people who are going to be on the mission field in November to minister to Muslim people! What a blessing they were!!!!! They are completely surrendered to His will and in tune with His plan!

We also talked about {and have previously} about the number of people who do not know the name of Jesus. 2.2 BILLION people do not know His name. They are unreached to the Gospel. They have no hope. They are lost without their Creator!
My heart aches.


This map depicts our world. The red and yellow need to hear of the Savior's undying love and be exposed to His amazing grace.
Tonight, I am praying for these people. May the Father of the universe equip servants to proclaim His name to the lost and dying. May the name of Jesus be made famous. May our gracious Redeemer have favor upon these people. May Jesus be glorified.


Briana Kate

No comments: