Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09

Happy NINETH Day! :)

So today is 09-09-09...pretty cool date! I wonder how many people got married today because of it? I remember 07-07-07 I knew atleast 5 different couples that got married! Anyway, in honor of the nineth day I thought I would post my nine favorite pictures from the last year or so... in no random order because that would be just too hard to choose!!! (And yes it was VERY hard for me to only pick nine pictures! :) )

#1 This is me holding Avery when she was about two months or so! :)
I had just gotten her to sleep!
#2 Move in day at UMHB!



#3 Bethany and I at UMHB's Dubbing ceremony with our candles!


#4 Mom, me and Bethany in Wichita at a Tea Room celebrating my grandparents 50th anniversary!
{Please tell me you remember THAT post! Who could forgot a million pictures in one post!?!?!}




#5 Me, Dustin {my cousin}, and Bethany! :)





#6 Flordia '09...Our fabulous hats! :)




#7 Last September {2008} in Kansas City
Me, Lauren {my cousin} and Bethany






#8 My very good friend Emily on her wedding day! :)
{May 10, 2008}







#9 Stefanie {my roommate} and I in our apartment! :)
***********************************************************
I also wanted to share NINE things that JESUS is for me/to me:
#1. My Redeemer
#2. Faithful
#3. Friend
#4. Compassionate
#5. LOVE
#6. Comfort
#7. My Strong Tower
#8. Amazing
#9. My Shield
AND I could list MANY, MANY MORE! :) For HE is so wonderful!!!!
Praise HIM! For HE is Worthy! :)
Briana Kate

No comments: