Tuesday, September 15, 2009

100!

Today marks only 100 DAYS until Christmas!!!
WOW! It doesn't seem like 257 days have already gone by in this year! Where does the time go? I have no clue! I am excited to soon pull out ALL of my Christmas decorations.

Here is me November 2007 decorating my Christmas tree!

My beautiful wreath and stockings! :)




My tree all decorated! :) Just a few more weeks until it is up again!!!



*******************************************************************************

And another 100 milestone!!!!
This past weekend the Crusader Football team from UMHB won their 100th football game!!!
Pretty exciting stuff!!! :)


*************************************************************************
Since yesterday was crazy, I want to wish this sweet girl Greta a Happy 2nd Birthday!!!
I have know her for almost two years and she is wonderful! AND about to be a big sister! Her baby brother is due in less than two weeks! :)




Greta with her cake! :)



******************************************************************************


The TV show Biggest Loser starts tonight! :) Love this show and excited about watching the season! :)



Hope you had a blessed day!!!



Briana Kate


No comments: