Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fusion Retreat!






This past weekend I went on a college retreat called Fusion. It was to build community, really dig into the Word and truly rest in the Lord. I had a great time and it was nice just to get away for a little while! :)


Here is some pictures of the weekend! :)



We stay in the cute little tree houses! :)

This was my cabin!




The sun through the trees!







Me during one of my quiet times!






We were in the East Texas Piney Woods so that means pine trees and sand!








Chacos and sand



:)
*************************************************************************
Today was my first day in the classroom! :) I LOVED every minute of it and look forward to going back on Thursday!!!! Here is some pictures of that!


Me in front of our window in the apartment!




:) Ready to go!


Here is my ID that I have to wear everyday! :)

Shoes!




Note to Self: Don't wear new shoes on the first day! ha!


Hope you are having an awesome day! :)
Rejoice!
Briana Kate





No comments: