Thursday, September 3, 2009

What Do You Like About JESUS?

This question, "What do you like about Jesus?" was asked at one of my training sessions for Welcome Week {like three weeks ago} and I have been thinking about it ever since.
What Do I Like About Jesus?
Now, there is many things I could say because honestly the list is endless... but if I only had to say a couple this is what they would be:
  • #1. I like that Jesus always lead by example. He never asks the Disciples nor us to do anything that He did not do. He never quit. He modeled what our lives should look like. Oh, to look more like Jesus!
  • #2. I like that Jesus is our Love Story! That His love changes the world and the people in it! He is the TRUE LOVE and showed us what love means as He died upon the Cross!
  • #3. I like that Jesus is faithful. We never have to question whether He is there and we never have to experience anything without Him if we are Believers in Him! What an amazing thing?

What do you like about Jesus?

Happy Thursday! :)

Briana Kate

No comments: