Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Prayer

Lord Jesus,
YOU are so good! Thank you for loving us, Father. Thank you for the freedom in which we have to worship you freely and openly. I lift before you people all over the world that do not have this freedom and that can't openly proclaim Your Name. Father, I ask for favor for them and that You would protect them. I lift up missionaries all of the world proclaiming Your Name to people who have never heard. Be near, Father. Give them strength, energy and comfort. Use them, Lord to make much of Your Name! Guide them in Your truth and uphold them with Your grace.
Father, I long for the day of Revelation 7:9 when every tribe, tongue and nation will be gathered around Your throne!!!!! Use us Lord to help reach this day. Thank you that You can use anyone as long as they are willing. Make Yourself famous among the nations! May You receive all of the glory, honor and praise! AMEN!

No comments: