Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st graders and #19

So it's already Tuesday...wow this week is going fast already!
It has been busy...school always is! I am enjoying it though! And learning A LOT about teaching! I found out today that I have been assigned to two different 1st grade classrooms for this semester! So all of my lesson plans and activities will be geared toward six and seven year olds! :)
I am excited to meet my classes next week and see what they are like!
*****************************************************************************
Here is a couple pictures from the weekend...

Stefanie and I


Stef and I again! :) LOVE this one!



We FINALLY got curtains for our apartment! Isn't it cute? I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :)
I will post more pictures sometime of our apartment!


*************************************************************************

In the news today...check out this link! This is one of my favorite shows to watch! :)

The Duggar Family announces #19! WOW!


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/32639555#31366875



Such a sweet family!


******Today, is September 1st! WOW! The year 2009 is 2/3 of the way over!!******




Love to all!


Briana Kate

No comments: