Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why I Haven't Blogged Much...

So I haven't blogged much in the last week due to the fact that I had to turn in my curriculum unit! This unit is a semesters worth of work and one of the biggest projects an education major has to do!


And guess what?


I AM FINISHED WITH IT!!!!!!


Praise the Lord! :)



Because I was so relieved and excited I took pictures of it to show you!



Here is the binder it is in!




Cover page and all of the dividers!





The thickness of it :)





all of the dividers and tabs! :)




About to turn in my unit! :)


Today, was my very last official day of class as a college student! WOW! Where has all of the time gone? The is my very last week of finals and I am trilled about that!



I also got a surprise this week from my cousin, Heather! She sent my sister Bethany and I this box of stuff!



It was so sweet of her and such a surprise! I just love getting "snail mail!"

**************************************************************
My Mom and Dad sent the wonderful sack of goodies to me! :)








Yummy stuff inside! :)


Hope you had a fabulous Tuesday!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, you've been busy! (I have too... I guess that's just life.) Your blog is too darling. :) And I was also wondering... Are Luna protein bars good? I was just at the store yesterday and wondering if they were delish because I'm a vegetarian and I'd like to find *good tasting* protein bars. :)
Have an awesome day!
Xo.