Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Senior Etiquette Dinner

So last night, I went to my SENIOR (yes I have to capitalize that every time, because thank the good Lord I am almost done!!!) Etiquette Dinner! This dinner is to honor and congratulate the SENIORS as well as be an informative event. In other words, make sure before you are going to graduate that you know how to properly handle yourself at a formal dinner...i.e. no slurping your soup, mixing up the forks, or drinking someone else's water!!!
It was a great 5 course dinner and I had a lot of fun! Most of the etiquette I already knew but it never hurts to brush up on such things...because you never know when you will be invited to a White House dinner, right???
Anyway....on to the pictures!




This was my attire for the evening!

My shoes because you couldn't see them in the other picture!

My hair..all curled thanks to my sister Bethany! :)




:)
Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!!!!



No comments: