Saturday, April 10, 2010

My First 5K Race!!!!

So today, three months exactly after I began this quest to be healthier I ran in my very first 5K race!!!! It went great and I am really pleased! My dad and mom drove down to see me and my dad ran with me! It was so awesome to have someone to run with!


Here is us pre race!

Here is us post race.
{It was bright and I was tired!}


At the finish line! We finished in 37:21! I am very proud of that even though it maybe really slow for some, three months ago I was not running at all! AND it was wonderful to run with my dad! Or really he ran with me! I think he would have finished faster if he wanted too!
So will I run in another race???
Stay tuned! We shall see! :)

"To God be the Glory! For Great Things HE Has Done!"
For without Him, I could never have done this!


1 comment:

Hayley Kathryn said...

Congrats on running the race! I just don't think I could do 5 miles! No way. But good for you! :)