Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Big ONE!

Today is my sweet little cousin Avery's FIRST birthday! I can still remember meeting her and holding her for the first time! {You can read about that here!!!}





I cannot believe she is ONE! Boy, does time fly when you are having fun! :)










This is the first time I got to hold her! {And yes I did knit the blanket in the pic!}




{Side note: Looking at this picture shows me how different I truly look from a year ago! WOW...even I am a little amazed looking at that! I don't remember my hair being that dark...but I guess it was!}











November 2009










Christmas 2009!




Spring Break 2010!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY AVERY!
Can't wait to celebrate with you next weekend!!!!
Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!


{Side note: 2 finals down....3 to go! PRAISE JESUS!!!!}

No comments: