Monday, April 19, 2010

Hosanna's First Birthday!!!!

On Saturday, I went to College Station to celebrate Hosanna's 1st birthday! Hosanna is my friend Emily's little girl! I met Emily my freshman year at UMHB and we became instant friends. (One of the major things that we have in common is our love for people especially Asian people. She is one of the major influences and supporters for my trip to China!!!!)
My sister, Bethany came with me and we had a great time! The party was wonderful and afterward Beth and I went to see our cousin for a little bit. Our day was wonderful but we were so tired when we got home!!!
Here is Hosanna!!!!


Pretty cake





She kinda liked it!!!









This is what I got the birthday girl!




:)






She is just precious!!!!







Me, Hosanna, Jeremiah, Emily and Bethany



Hope you had a great Monday!!!!





No comments: