Thursday, October 29, 2009

Missions Emphasis Week continued...

Whew! I am at the end of a crazy week but it has been so wonderful and encouraging! Yesterday's breakfast went very well! It was great to see students, missionaries and church staff gather together to worship! I was so busy I didn't get to take any pictures but I know some who did and maybe if I can get some of theirs I will post them! :) (We will see!)
There were so many good things about yesterday! Here is just a few of the quotes I heard throughout the day:

"The only way to disarm the enemy is through the power of the Cross!"
"God uses our weakness through His grace!"
"We should have ONE mission and ONE passion!"

"Our world desperately in need of a Savior!"
**That is just a few things that I have been thinking about today as well! **
*****************************************************************************

Well on to today!
Here is a picture of the classroom that I am in! I love it so much and have really enjoyed getting to spend four plus hours a week with these kids! There is something so beautiful and innocent about being with children! They are such a gift! I am praying for this precious gifts and that they someday will come to know the Father! I am already struggling with not being able to see them after December! (We just won't talk about that right now....) For the Lord has given me the here and now and with that I will praise Him! :)




Aren't they precious!?
AND in other big news I was filling out my housing form for next semester and I got to write SENIOR!!!!!!!!!!!

When did I get to be a SENIOR in college?
Well....I have no idea where the last almost three years have gone!


It says "Senior!"

WOW! So thankful for this season which the Lord has brought me to UMHB! It has been probably the best of my life! Looking forward to what He is going to do with my time left here and where He is going to lead me next!

Only He knows!



No comments: