Saturday, October 24, 2009

UMHB Homecoming 2009!

Last night (Friday) and today (Saturday) is UMHB's annual homecoming! It is a time when alumuni come back and get together with current students! :) Friday night was the peprally and then we had hot chocolate/ice cream sundae's/live music afterwards! :)

And on Saturday was the UMHB vs. Southern Oregon football game! My parents came in for the game and we had a great time! :)
Here is some pictures! Enjoy! (There is A LOT!)

Stef and I at the peprally!

It is a tradition to light the letters!




Letters with the Crusader "C"



Fireworks!














My friend Christi and I :)






Vera and I





Stef and I









Lights!








Hot Chocolate!





It was Starbucks! :) Yum...
{Yay! for scarf weather!}















It was really dark!




*************************************************************************
Saturday!

Crusader Mascot









































Of course the Chickfila cow came by!






Homecoming King and Queen



President and First Lady with the King and Queen






Beth and I matched and we didn't plan it! :)







21 to 0! YAY!


It was such a fun weekend! :)




No comments: