Thursday, October 22, 2009

A "Normal" Day

"Normal" is such a relevant term these days....today was as normal of a day as I get! I spent some time with first graders and had class. My roommate, Stefanie and I took picuture because both of us were dressed up {I am everyday that I teach!} and just some other random stuff! :)




This picture is from about a week ago! This is the first time I got to wear a scarf this fall! :) And yes I knitted this one! :)


:)


Stef and Me



Stefanie




Me



Us again




Bethany and I later today! :)

**************************************************************************
Today, I also started a new Bible study! I was in need of a new study so I went to Lifeway this week and found this one! So far I have really enjoyed it! :)















Hope your day was great! Much love! :)






No comments: