Friday, October 30, 2009

Fav Verse Friday #13!/100th BLOG POST!!!!



"I have become ALL things, to ALL people that I might save some. I do it ALL for
the sake of the gospel that I might share with them in its blessing."




-I Corinthians 9: 22b-23







This is the verse for our Missions Emphasis Week! Our theme was ALL (taken from this verse meaning we should be ALL things to ALL people!)





Missions Emphasis Week is offically over as of 1:30 this afternoon. What a week! :) It has been a joy and blessing to listen about what the Lord is doing all over the world! May He be glorifed!



*******************************************************************************



Right after lunch, I jump in my car and headed back to Midlothian for the weekend. I got back in time to go and take a test for my online class and tonight happend to be the anniversary concert for Shiloh (a singing group out of my home church)! It was really good! (I will post pictures tomorrow...WAY too tired tonight!!!)



**********************************************************************************
Today, I also found out that my Aunt Becky has colon cancer. It is hard just to type these words. I am kinda in shock...like most of our family! We are praying for ultimate healing from the Healer. This isn't a surprise to God. He has known from the beginning of time and He is still on the throne. AND we will praise Him for He is good! Like in the verse Colossians 1:17, "He is before all thing and in Him all things consist!"
This verse has spoken so much to me lately! I have claimed this as my fall verse and think of it daily!
LORD-YOU ARE GOOD!




Heather (my cousin) and my Aunt Becky

{August 2009}

***************************************************************************

I know this is a lot but this is also my 100th Blog post! :) Yay!

No comments: