Friday, February 5, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Beauty Tips!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner












Well, it is Friday again! WOW! Cannot believe how fast this year is already going! Today for show us your life is Beauty Tips from Kelly's Korner!

These are my beauty tips for you all!

1. "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she
shall be praised."

--Proverbs 31:30
I definitely think to be a truly beautiful woman you have to fear the Lord, but not in a afraid way, in a reverent and upholding way. Women who love the Lord are beautiful and their beauty is in that love. This love is amazing and contagious!
2. Have a great hairspray! My favorite is Freeze It! It works wonderfully and holds all day!
{But make sure you buy the Original in the purple logo! It works the best!!!!}

2. Use a great shampoo! I use Bed Head for Blondes. And yes, it is called Dumb Blonde but I take offence to that!

4. Eyeliner! I love this liquid eyeliner by NYC! It is so cheap and works great!

5. I use Revlon Age Defying Makeup Foundation! It goes on so smooth and I feel like it stays on pretty well!

6. I use this moisturizer! It is a lotion but I also use it on my face! :)



Hope you enjoyed my beauty tips! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments: