Sunday, February 21, 2010

Worn Out Much?

Have you ever had one of those weeks that just wears you out? Well, I am worn out physically, emotionally, and spiritually. It must just be that time in the semester where everything is coming to head and I have so much going on, but I know that the Lord has a plan and a purpose. I trust Him because He knows best and is in control!

This weekend has been good but not as restful as I would have liked! This week I am praying for strength and endurance. I can rest assured that God is already there.

WHAT HOPE WE HAVE IN HIM!

"We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;
Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father"

{I Thessalonians 1:2-3}

Hope you have a wonderful week! I will be busy this week but check in sometime! :)

No comments: