Friday, February 19, 2010

Time


Wow, where has the last week gone? I feel like it has vanished and I have no remembrance of it! Life is really crazy right now. There is always something going on and it is sometimes hard to get around to blogging (especially at night because ALL I want to do is sleep!).


So sorry for my absence....I hopefully will be back to my regular blogging routine soon.

I also wanted to share with you one of the current books I am reading! I have been really challenged and encouraged by this book called, "Living by the Book." This is the book that my Missions Bible study is going through this semester and it is full of useful information about how to study the Bible. As I keep reading, I want to share more with you but I at least thought I would tell you what I am reading now! :)




To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the
heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant,
and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to
heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to
weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to
dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones
together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from
embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and
a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to
keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to
hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

{Ecclesiastes 3:1-8}

For this time, I am enjoying this season, for this shall soon pass!

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments: