Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spaghetti Squash Saturday!

Today I decided to try and new recipe for a common food! :) I made homemade meatballs, spaghetti sauce, squash, and whole wheat spaghetti for dinner! :) It was delicious and so filling!


I started with a squash and baked it for about 50 minutes!

I cut the squash up {which is kinda hard!}!

And I took the seeds out.

Once it finished baking, I took a fork and scraped it away from the skin.

Homemade sauce! {It is a Biggest Loser recipe! It was spicy but delicious!}




This is also a Biggest Loser recipe! The meatballs were good as well!



:)
The squash is under the spaghetti noodles! With the spaghetti, you can barely taste the squash and your getting an extra veggie in! :) That is a win-win in my book!

Hope you had a fabulous Saturday!


No comments: