Thursday, December 24, 2009

A White Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

A white Christmas it is indeed here! I don't remember if we have ever had one before so this has been a really fun day! (It was 70 degrees here in Texas yesterday and today it is 25 degrees and snowing! Gotta love Texas!)

We had the Van Zandt (Dad's side) Christmas gift exchange today! We had a great time and it snowed the whole time! {I will post pictures later once I compile them from all of the different cameras!}

I LOVE Christmas so much! Celebrating the birth of our Savior is so special because Him birth changed the world for all of eternity! Without Him, we would be lost! His birth made the Cross possible! He is the greatest gift ever given!

I hope you celebrate this year from the bottom of your heart! Thank the Lord for all that He is! Cherish your time and love on those around you!

O Come Let Us Adore Him!

Christ the Lord!!!!

No comments: