Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Well, You Know...

Hey Blog Friends!

Christmas just keeps continuing around here! {which I absolutely LOVE!!!} And I haven't had time to even finish sorting through my Christmas pictures so next week sometime they should be up! But truthfully we are only half way finished celebrating! Tomorrow my family and I are headed to Wichita to have Christmas with the Whaley's {my mom's side of the fam}. So why not combine all of the pictures then? I thought it was an excellent idea! :)

So for New Years, we will be there and celebrating! So this is my last post of 2009! I will do a Christmas post and an End of the Year wrap up post next week! Then I will introduce some new and exciting things for 2010! {That is so weird to even type!}

Anyway, I wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year! I am spending much of the end of 2009 in prayer for the year ahead and want more than ever next year to be all about Him!

May He receive glory for every word I type!!!

Til 2010, much love!

No comments: