Monday, December 21, 2009

My Oh My!

I know....I haven't posted in days...weeks BUT there has been so much going on that I decided to just take a little break from blogging! BUT I am back, so never fear! :)

There is LOTS to update you all on and I will try and do that hear in the next day or two! :)

BUT here is a brief list of the last couple of weeks (or atleast what I can remember off the top of my head!):

  • My sister and I threw our parents a SURPRISE 25th Anniversary party!!! (LOTS of info on that coming)
  • I babysat my very cute cousin, Avery!!!
  • Making Christmas presents!!
  • Christmas decorating!
  • Christmas lights! (including the 12 days of Christmas!!!)
  • And I am sure there is more so check back soon!

    I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: