Monday, August 17, 2009

A Sneak Peek

WHEW!! The last few days have been a whirl wind! :) We got home safe and sound Friday night from Florida. It was so hard to leave this year! :) I think I could spend atleast a month a summer at the beach and be just fine! :)
Sunday (yesterday) I moved into my new apartment and I LOVE it! I am still unpacking and decorating but eventually I will post pictures! (soon!)
Here is a sneak peak at a couple of things...
Here is the Welcome mat my Mom brought me! I love these colors and it is so nice to see every time I climb the stairs to my apartment! :)
Moving is A LOT of work! I am tired just thinking about it! ha!

I love the color purple and bought some new stuff for my kitchen! I think almost everything in the dishwasher this time was purple! What a pretty site! :)

****************************************************************************

This apartment is truely a gift from the Lord and I am so blessed! So many have so much less than I do! But stuff doesn't matter...stuff is stuff. When it all fades away, there is one thing that is important and that is Jesus. I don't want to be define by what I have but Who I know. I have much but I am rich because I know the One who paid it all!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

Briana Kate

No comments: