Thursday, August 27, 2009

Welcome Week 2009

Last week was UMHB's Welcome Week, which is their freshman orienation to kick off each fall semester! UMHB assigns current students to be moms, dads, aunts and uncles to the incoming freshman! I was a mom this year and had such a great time! This is my family below and we had such a fun time getting to hang out all week! It was a crazy and wild week! :) Here is pictures from the week! :) Enjoy!


My family (I am a proud momma!!)
Good ole UMHB!





UMHB's logo....Education for life, Experience of a lifetime!


Stage for WW 09!




On the stage...1845 is the year UMHB was chartered by the Republic of Texas and founded in Independence, Texas!



Go Crusaders!
*****************************************************************************
On the last night of Welcome Week, UMHB does a dubbing ceremony. It is a special event that dubs incoming freshman offical Crusaders forever!!! It is such a fun event and kinda like welcome to the family! :) Here is pictures from that night!

Bell tower on campus!
Here is the current students in my family! :)



Everyone gets a candle to hold as well! :)
{Bethany and me with our candles!}




My candle!


Bethany and I in her room!




After the dubbing ceremony, there was a Phil Wickham concert! It was awesome! Here is me and Phil Wickham! :)



UMHB chapel!! :)





I love UMHB very much! :) Had a great week promoting UMHB and explaining ALL of the AWESOME stuff that goes on here! :)
GO PURPLE and GOLD! :)

Briana Kate

No comments: