Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer Job

For the last two summers, I have watched Kolby, he is my former youth pastor's son, so I have known him since he was born! On my last day to watch him this summer we made cupcakes! The cupcakes were to celebrate his new little brother/sister that is due in December! :)
We had fun baking and decorating them! :)
Here is some pictures from that day!


Before decorating



Kolby



Me




Decorating is always fun with a 9 year old boy! :)




Of course, I had to decorate some UMHB themed!!! :)
{UMHB's colors are purple and gold!!}






Cupcakes I decorated





Kolby's cupcakes






Kolby with all of the cupcakes







Me with the cupcakes










































They were great even if I do say so myself!! :)











Kolby about to enjoy the sugar!!!
*************************************************************************

I am moving TOMORROW!!! Today is crazy trying to get everything done!
Pictures to come once I get into my apartment!
Love to all! :)
Briana Kate

No comments: