Friday, August 7, 2009

Whaley Weekend Extragandza!!!

Alright, here it is! This is the MOTHER of ALLL BLOG POSTS! This is last weekend celebrating my Grandparents 50th Anniversary and our annual family reunion! So go grab some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the show! :)

We had so much fun! :)

We drove up on Friday and got there arond 4 pm and that night all the fam went out to celebrate my grandparents 50th anniversary!

Where we ate {It was a Japanese Steak House!}





Beth and I waiting to be seated



The boy cousins {Brandon and Cole}




This was across from our table! I loved this scroll!





One table of the fam! {L to R--me, Beth, Cole, Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle Tim and Aunt Becky}




Second table of fam!
{L to R--Uncle Craig {Aunt Amy taking picture}, Ella, Lisa, Mom, Heather, Charles, and Brandon}



Soup


A little oil makes...




some fire


then LOTS of fire! :)


Cooking the food!



Yummy!





My food! {I love Asian rice!!}

Other table


Fried rice


Chopsticks!


Tea! {Love tea especially from these beautiful cups!}



Stick a fork in me I'm done! {The fork would have been clean! ha!}





Beth with ice cream

Beth and I

Cole took my chopsticks!


Ice cream was good!


Chopstick paper!



I really liked the wallpaper in the bathroom! {Yes, I took a picture of the bathroom}


**After dinner, we went to my Uncle Craig and Aunt Amy's house to hang out!

Grandpa & Grandma
Opening their gifts...


A framed picture of the fam!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SATURDAY!

All of the girls for lunch we went to a tea room! It was delicious!! :)


me



Mom, me, Beth {LOVE this picture!}



Lisa and Ella




Heather and Aunt Becky


Me, Grandma, and Beth


Some of the decor


And of course, we had tea!



And this was just delicious! :)


**After lunch, we headed to look at my Aunt Becky nad Uncle Tim's new house which they are moving in next week!!! :)





Love the brick and stone combo!







Beautiful kitchen!





Fireplace

View from the deck!


***Saturday evening we had our family reunion!



Flowers on the Anniversary table!


50th napkins




Golden punch



Table
Whole Table!






Oh, what it must be like to be in love for 50 years!!! :)


Love these mints!





50th Anniversary Cake




Aunt Linda sang




My mom played for Aunt Linda



My cousin, Cole sang "You are my Sunshine" and my Uncle Craig played the piano! It was so great! :)



Cute kid


Uncle Tim interview all three couples who were celebrating their 50th anniversaries!

Grandpa and Grandma

Aunt Ginny and Uncle Larry

50th Anniversary Couples
Grandpa and Grandma
Aunt Mary played the piano



Grandpa and Aunt Mary


Aunt Amy and Ella


Heather, Mom, Grandma, and Scott


All my Aunts! They sing beautifully!



I love this picture!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNDAY!
ALL the family went to church Sunday morning at my Uncle Charles church then we had lunch afterward! :) It was a wonderful service and so nice to get to worship together as a family!!! :)

The 7 brothers and sisters singing!
The brothers
The sisters {minus Aunt Mary who was playing the piano}
Uncle Larry leading the song service
I love old hymns!

Uncle Charles! :)

Aunt Jana and Grandma
{I love this picture! It turned out so great!! :)}



Me, Aunt Linda, and Beth




Uncle Charles and Grandpa

Aunt Judy and Uncle Ray



Uncle Larry and Dale



Me and Aunt Mary


Me, Lisa, and Beth


Me, Heather, and Beth



Dustin, Amanda, Aunt Bernice and Uncle Charles


Lisa, Connie, and Dale


Mom and Vicki



Vicki and Shannon



Ben and his sons {Stanton and Hudson}


Reagan and Ben


Me, Dustin, and Bethany



The whole family {minus many that had already left!!}



Whew!!! As you can tell we had a blast! It was a FUN and FULL weekend! :) Hope you enjoyed the pictures!! :)
Briana Kate


No comments: