Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

Well today was the first day of class for me! I had to classes today and everything went great...just a lot of stuff to do before December! I did have my roommate take my picture because this is my last first day of school {for the fall} as a student. {Next fall, I will be student teaching and not taking actual classes.}
Here is the UMHB charter sign...UMHB is the oldest University in Texas and chartered by the Republic of Texas in 1845. We have A LOT of history! :)
Here is me on the first day of my THIRD year in college!!!!
{Where did the first two years go???}

And this is my roommate, Stefanie!

We have an apartment together and LOVE it! :) Pictures to come soon of the apartment and all the actitivites from last week! What a week! :) I have been crazy busy but it feels great to be back at UMHB!!!!

More to come soon!

Love to all! :)

Briana Kate

No comments: